Ad

Wednesday 23 October 2013

Achieving a fake pretty face

Has been missing for awhile(again) and I have decided to improve my face !
If you have been following, I was actually a jobless dog for the past 4 months and as poor as I am, I still will not give up achieving to look better. I would rather starve. So, I wont hide what I did to my face or what I am going to do. Thus ,
  1. Slimmer face with Botox 
  2. Higher nose with fillers
  3. Fuller cheeks with fillers(pending when I have more cash ahhhh)
Yes I am currently deciding on which clinic to go and when I should do it. But I definitely want to have a slimmer face by Chinese New Year which comes early next January. 
Hasnt been uploading photos recently cos I have been working and I look like shit in my uniform and tied up hair. Thus, here's one pretty pic prettily decorated by le me. A pic with hubby taken 4 years ago :


No comments:

Post a Comment