Ad

Thursday 3 October 2013

My Furry + Being a mother

My furry came to find me last Saturday at my place to see my darling boy. After which we headed to have some sushi and xian liao for abit.

My furry, bai bai pang pang so cute :)


My D Darling.

Being a mother :

Having him for the past year was probably the best I could ever ask for. To me he is the world's cutest, naughtiest, bad-tempered, spoilt, adorable little boy. Being a very emotion person, sometimes by looking at him sleep I can tear. I have no idea why. He takes up so much time, effort, strength, money but watching him grow week by week and growing so attached to me, simply melts your soul. 

When he is hurt, I hurt 10x time more.
When he is happy, I am 10x happier.
I love him more than I love anyone else in this world.
Unconditionally, always.   

I am writing this and I miss my boy and I wanna cry but I will be seeing him tmr so I am not gonna cry already :D

Actually I am not like more motherly or anything, I am exactly the same as before. Many whom just met me cannot believe I have a son. Haha. At least I feel I am not those who ji bao ji qi after they are married and have given birth. Still striving to look better every day hehe. I really cant wait for him to grow and and go school and stuffs. Then I can bring him to school and make lunch boxes for him :D So fun arhhhhxxxxxx.




Just to end of with my makeup of da day some days back;

Lastly people, for baby/kids apparels, kindly visit



Quite pweety right??
GOGOGO!
BYEBYEBYE ~

No comments:

Post a Comment