Ad

Tuesday 31 December 2013

2013 ; 2014

Today is the last day of 2013 thus this shall be the last entry of the year. A post filled with reflections, thoughts and probably alot of photos of myself. =P
Yeah, Hello -
So most not very recently I visited my friend's new pet bunny which she was super excited about. I was like, neutral? Not much onto pets recently. Its called Buibui however ironic its not even very Bui (fat in Hokkien). It was quite cute la being very very tiny.

Ya Buibui , Hi.
Butter night with girlfriend couple of weeks back. We were just discussing that day why we became best clubbing buddies. One day we just decided to club together (which was pretty weird) and it just worked out too well. I've seen her grew from drinking alcohol like a nun to drinking like a pro. Soon she will be drinking like a fish without having to hug the toilet bowl and walking into tables and chairs having to find her legs bruised the next morning.
Love her .
One day someday dunno which day.

Before heading to le friend's pet shop opening.
So, friend of mine officially opened his pet shop in Siglap called Pooch's Image, specializing in pet grooming. Give it consideration if your pet needs any form of haircut, manicure, spa what have you.

Pooch's Image :)

There was this damn cute dog there called Ba Hu. Is a toy poodle and its just soooooooo cuteeeeeeee. Very sadly I have no idea where that photo has gone into in my computer and I shall not find it, Its my whatsapp profile pic anyways for those who have my number hehe. 

Christmas with my lovely naughty boy.

Thoughts ; Reflections ; Aims ; Goals
Done with the year, I wasnt exactly anywhere near productive. Half the time I was neither working nor studying. Bumming away, leeching and spending money like a queen while having a bank account like a pauper. Not wise. No more next year. Or should I say from tomorrow onwards.

Time is never coming back and I have promised myself to make use of each and every single minute I have. Bringing it to a whole new level - which means not only studying and working. Less Facebook, less Instagram, basically less social media and more of gaining general knowledge and learning about everything. Love to be put aside for now cause it is something which I basically lost too much hope and faith in. I just want to focus of the things which would make an impact in my life in the future. Why am I still dwelling in the stories of other people lives? Wei she mo?

Partying? Never gonna quit it. HEHEH. The 3 seconds, the 5-10s, the dancing, the shots, the hands in the air all will carry on in the twilights of all your sleeps because I am not getting any younger, I have to party while I can. Party on!

I have made bad decisions. Plenty of it. The price to pay was so harsh I could look back and cry myself every night, wanting to turn back time, wanting to shoot myself in the brain and stab myself in the heart for making such stupid decisions. I was wrong. Not that noone has advised me previously, I just didnt listen. I was stubborn and obstinate.( they mean the same thing, just seems cooler writing both ). Now that the damage has been inflicted, I cant run anymore. I am 24 in 4 months and it is time to make a difference. Its time to change and I will do my utmost best to be a better person. *feeling motivated*
In 2014, I will make an impact.

My 2014 motto: Every second counts. 

1 comment:

  1. Hello ♡
    No matter what you have regretted or what you are going through now, just remember Im always just a call away, no matter if its 5am 6am or when I just fall asleep. I love you.
    ♡ from your 爱爱

    ReplyDelete