Ad

Sunday 1 December 2013

December! :)

Hi December!

Time flies. You dont realized it until you look back and hey, we are already old and we are already here.
I took the week off as its study week and its exam next Tues + Wed. So I am supposed to be studying today but I spent most of the time managing Monbebe instead. When I end my school in a year's time, Im gonna bring Monbebe to a further level and till then, Chillax!

Met up with Gwen and her daughter for din last weekend.
At first Giselle was like damn dao and didnt want to talk to me. But I guess all kids are afraid of strangers? Then during Fish and Co, I gave her fries and she took it hehehe.
This is the reason to my success !
Later when we were walking around she asked "where's jiejie" and held my hand. So sweeeeet la she. And oh she's damn petite!!!! So cuteeeeeee.

Has been hanging out with my previous team recently and I just love how we didnt know each other for the longest time but we get along too well talking shit, hanging out having a time of our own. Life is great with friends :) We had our first night at Fabrika then Jab1.
Otw to meet the crew with the eye red like siao. zzzzzz.I wanted to take it out but after a few drinks I totally forgot about it. Heh. I met skinnybarbiexx at Scotts then we headed down together to Fabrika. It was hilarious how we couldnt get a cab and when we got one the uncle didnt even know wheres the place we had to ask Google(but to no avail) so we had to ask directions from pedestrians. - . -
Scotts team :)
She's one special skinnybarbiexx I tell you. She is so pretty lar walao. 17 alr liddat.
The next day I was hanging and work baddddd and she was like bouncing off the walls. 
Photo at work.
Met skinnybarbiexx for lunch at Fareast the next day for some Malay food.
Their chili is damn NAIZE. *thumbs up*

Just a teeny bit lazy to blog naow.
BYE ~
Gonna prepare and heading off to my friend's place to see her new bunny love called BuiBui~


No comments:

Post a Comment