Ad

Monday 28 April 2014

29th April 2014

Its 12 hours before I officially turn 24. *le sigh* I feel too old. I am going mid-20s, achieved basically nothing in life except for an extraordinary set of skills on makeup application and skincare routines.

Pictures today are going to be super random because I finally transferred photos from my old IPhone over to the com and yep here it goes ~
Nude make days

Hello I am 24 :(
Nude makeup looks ~

Darius the love of my life! Le love came over and we brought him out one weekend. D enjoys outing and always when he sees my mum or I change out he would say "gai gai" and get super happy. He love car rides and love watching the world, all so new to him.

Enjoying his car ride. 


@kiddypalace 
I love him so muchhhhhh *watery eyes*

Some throwback images with the party people !

With the one and always love

Number 0.5  x  Xiaolanjie

Finally I have something decent to blog about! Last week met up with the Gwen! Like finally! Had Kenny Rogers for dinner, talked about shit, laughed about it, discussed how to to look prettier, how to get richer and many more dream talks. We then headed to Starbucks while she waited with me for the Xiaolanjie above to reach before we then headed for Sonar. *Much loves* Seeing her later again for my bday celebration. 
This is my Gwen !!

Lastly, to end off, I really hope I can walk out of Sonar alive today ='( I really dont want to get carried out like a corpse and throw my face to the unforgiving cold grounds of Sonar.
OK THATS ALL FOLKS, #butfirstletmetakeaselfie !
Chasing dreams, huge ambitions.
One year after another, no time to lose



No comments:

Post a Comment