Ad

Monday 7 July 2014

Rojak Post of 101 places; 101 foodie; 101 selfies; 101 girlfriends

My last post was 2 months ago one day before my birthday. Thus I shall try to recall whatever I can. Most of it will just be pictures and pictures and a food journey of all my happy food. 

My birthday outfit and bday selfies.
Celebrated this years birthday at Sonar. Gosh was it bad. However! I survived and managed to walk out of Sonar without having to stagger to the sides of the pavement or fall off the escalator of Sonar. ((:
Love all the girls that were present and all the post alcohol photos were too hideous to be posted thus we shall leave it at that. 

The next day is my actual day on the 30th! Went of a simple staycation at Sheraton Towers Singapore.




Went swimming, sauna, dinner and drinks. Sometimes it really quite fresh staying somewhere new. (:

We be swimming, swimming, swimming ~

Outing #2 : Date with Mandyysl 
We met for brunch at Arbite Cafe at Serangoon Garderns. 

Yummm (:
After brunch we decided to do some baking. (Something healthy for once). Thus we went to get our baking supplies and ingredients and headed off to Mandy's place and begun our cupcakes. 
Otw to Tiong Bahruuuu.
Played with her precious Cookie who did not fail to try to hump me every hour.
But I think he likes me (=
We ended the day by going tooooooooooooo . . .Sonar. lol. Where else right. -.-

Outing #3: Allurez x Sonar night
Straightforward: Went to Allurez- drink. Went to Sonar- drank 
Seldom have time to go out with my beloved Gwen .
Happy night although I hate siam tius =)

Outing #4 : Family day =)
Brought my little love out to the IT show some weekends ago so long I forgot. 

My ever so precious, the most precious boy I spoil too much.
But what can I do when he is my one and only little love.


Outing #5: Bringing Teddy the Pom to the vet 
Brought Teddy to the vet! Teddy boy the most manja dog in the world. I wanna dog-nap him home. =(
Brunch on a Sunday at Bishan .
Selfies with my manja boy. 

Outing #6: Darius meets his cousin after a long time!
He doesnt really know how to play with each other just yet I guess they are both still too young.
A few more years, just a few more years... I sense a storm.

Outing #7: Date night with Suhailah for the longest time!
Met the only favourite Malay girl after 100000years. Went to Haji lane / Arab street for dinner and stroll. Talked about all the things we missed out and continued all the nonsense we used to joke about. 
Croissant is love 
Outing #8: Weekends are family days 
Brought the little love out for dinner and Ding tai fung. This fussy, normal noodles dont wanna take, normal rice dont wanna take, but keeps asking for Ding tai fung's la mian with their chicken soup. Warlao this boy. Not even 2 years old his taste already so prestige.   
He was tired but kept wanting to play. So I brought him to the room and laid him down. After he calmed down, snuggled up to me, hugged me and slept. Warmest love one can ever experience.

Selfie!!

Lastly, all the food I ate from everywhere and everywhere~~~

 Wild Honey at Scotts Square // $30 meal from Food Republic // Sakae // Swee Choon Dim Sum
Hippo Restaurant 

I took 4 days to do up this post. LOL. #notmeanttobeablogger #bloggingistiring 


KTHXBYE.


No comments:

Post a Comment