Ad

Monday 11 November 2013

Busy busy bumble bee

Have been busy working, taking care of Darius and managing Monbebe. Oh yeah at school assignments. Sighs. Life's hard when you walk it alone. :(


 The other day I was wearing my hoodie because it was raining. Resolution is damn bad.
Tadaaaa.

Okie now I need to share this. Previously I started trying out this brand makeup *BRAND CENSORED*. It gave me like super bad outbreak! The momnet I applied it, redness and itchiness started appearing on my face and it was pretty much quite unbearable I had to lightly hit my own face like a retard - . - Luckily, it diminished within a short 5-10mins. I never touched that makeup base again! Thus I needed an immediate recovery ! As i was always a fan of Vichy, I decided to try their Normaderm range which is for pimples. So I bought their cleanser, hydrating serum and moisturizer. Guess what !!

NAHHHH. Before and after.
Both photos are without filters nor editing,totally naked face and taken with the same camera. 
This was 1 week after using my Vichy products. *This is NOT an advertorial*
Really, thank you Vichy. 
And naowwww, with makeup.
Hiiiii ! :D
Okie ya so Hubby . . sighs I miss him. I am like waiting for him so we can start of lives anew. Finally, free from all bullshit, troubles and unnecessary time wastage. 7 more weeks. Time time pls fly please!!
Last week in school. .

I wanted to post more photos but, the whole post if flooded with le mademoiselle face so I think I shall stop. Hehe. Time to relax one corner and go sleep soon . Nighty nights people!

No comments:

Post a Comment