Ad

Wednesday 20 November 2013

Last time de ME !

Arhhhhh last time I looked like shit and I thought I was pretty until I saw myself today. EHHH chey chey jokes. My makeup + hair was damn bad and I wished I know myself back then so I can slap last-time me and get last-time me to relac one corner of the room and stone till 21 years old.

And the journey of my photo album from nong nong tyme agooxxxxxx ~

When I was still in SAC. Actually, I pretty much do miss all the shit in SAC. Good times, good times.

When I was an ah lian and I thought photo collage would look good when I can barely see my face.

At 14(or 15), my first love ; the reason I started falling in love with tattoos.

When I was using a Samsung camera phone and having blings on my phone was so cool and absolutely not ah lian at all.

When I was skinnier !!!!!!!!! Arghhhh.

When fedoras and jackets were cool

When I was a ghost


Anddddd when i THOUGHT I was still a kid.

When life was still great and I still had time to enjoy!

Looking back, time really flew. All the times where I really enjoyed myself to the fullest with no worries, no troubles. All I had to look after was myself. Times like those will never come by again. Everyday now we think of our future, our family, our jobs. Money is too essential in this country everyone is busy thinking how to earn money and less of why we work so hard every day, we just want to have a better and more comfortable life. Despite all that, I dare to say today, I looked back at my past and thank god for all the craziest things I have done, all the retarded, embarrassing, stupid and mischievous shit I dared to do, I now have a crazy awesome childhood in that aspect.
I was once truely carefree
  

No comments:

Post a Comment