Ad

Thursday 14 November 2013

Discussions today : Absurb queues at the ladies restroom

Afternoon! Yesterday I had insomnia till 5.30am, Very naize! Shall start the post off with my annoying face again. 

Hey hey hey~

Yeah today would like to talk about . .  . 
GIRL'S PUBLIC TOILETS

Ok I dont know if other girls feel so or if I am the only one feeling like this, but seriously, what the hell is wrong with the queue at the ladies? The queue is always damn mad sia ! Its like super exaggerating. And when you look at the guys side, just none. So it got me wondering why the queue at the girls toilet is always so damn blardy long that everytime I just wanna pee I have to like wait for my next birthday to arrive. Its like some people, just too much! Usually at the place you queue, you are able to see all the cubicles. After waiting a good whole 5 mins, 1 comes out and the girl ahead goes in. After a further 5 mins, the same girl that went in came out. Like eh, se mo sia ? The rest all? Counting their hair ? 

So why is it so damn bloody long? The only difference is, girls have cubicles and guys have urinals. 2 extra moves needed here for da ladies.
1. Close the door and lock it. + 5 seconds.
2. Wipe after business + 10 seconds

So having a total of only extra 15 seconds more time in the toilet, why am I waiting forever and ever ?!?! Thus I came up with some annoying conclusions:
1.  Some of us seriously dont know how to close and lock the door. More time is needed to analyze how they should go about it. Machiam lock safe deposit box.
2. Some of us wipe must fold the toilet paper into all kinds of shapes and patterns. Maybe inside the cubicle folding cranes or hearts just to wipe their asses. :)
3. The digestion of girls are better than men and we have to do longer businesses more often than men. 

Ok can on a more serious note, I feel that its because;
1. Due to cubicles, we use our phones inside as noone can see, thus taking a much longer time. Even when your're done you'll just sit there longer just to reply a text or finish a game. 
2. Understandably, girls do have monthly visits which do require a slightlyyyyyyy lengthier need for the occupancy of the cubicles ( although still not enough to justify for the incredibly long waiting time )

There, end of discussion for me. :)

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm ~

Lastly, photobooth with my beloved boy last weekend.
I love you a thousand years, and a thousand more. 


This is what I wanna cover up for my back.
A peacock flaunts itself and structs around in arrogance.
A symbol of integrity and beauty, showing of its true colors.
Nobility, Holiness, Guidance, Protection and Watchfulness.
 Simply perfect. 


No comments:

Post a Comment