Ad

Wednesday 11 September 2013

11 September 2013 - Wavehouse with Amanda

SUP!
As seen in title, this will be a very picture-ish post. We went to Sentosa at 3pm and left at 10pm. We took a total of more than 200 photos and videos. LOL. Very very VERY camwhorish.


We are on our way to Sentosa ! Not giving up the chance to take a few pics in the train. Damn exciting ah! Here we gooooooooooo! (PS: You may view more vids and pics via my Instagram @racheldiamond)

Upon reaching Harbourfront, we headed for our train ride into Sentosa and straight to Beach station for our surfing activity. There ant no time to waste.
I think she looks pretty here but she thinks she looks damn ugly so you know,who cares here it is :)

Here we areeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!!! Teeeeeheeeeeheeeeeee.


Aloha folks da weather ish awesum today.

Some le me's heehee.

LET THE ACTION BEGIN!
After non stop falling in bruises, we finally managed to stand for awhile on our own.
*inserts sense of achievement meme*


And this is how we roll ~


 
Here is a video of me for one not so good session ^^ 

After all that I was aching and hurting everywhere. Shoulders, elbows, knees,back, neck. So very very tired after 2 hours of non stop strenuous activity, we found a spot to lie down, rest and camwhore. 




Le sexy Amanda

Suddenly I have permed hair o.0"



LG - Life is Good


After awhile we got hungry cos we didnt eat a proper meal the whole day. Thus, we cared for some food and some booze ;) With the super relaxing ambience, slow sunset and cooling breeze, it just couldnt get any better. 




Because we only live once. 

And there you have it, our aftermath~
It was fun and it recommended to try before we grow old and our bones become brittle and crush them with 1 fall. 

KAY BYE



9 comments:

  1. Hi there Rachel,
    could you share where you did your eyelid surgery?

    i would like to do my double eyelid surgery too...

    i cant read your post aout your double eyelid surgery ddiamondd.xanga.com

    could you share with me i wish to do my eyelid surgery too

    will appreciate if you could help
    Many thanks..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello dear, yes my Xanga closed on me.
      My eyes were done by Dr Wong saw yeen from Gleneagles hospital. You can google him. :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Rachel, so you done your double eyelid surgery at singapore Gleneagles hospital? how long you have done your double eyelid surgery? is it painful? =(

    Rachel can i check with you the doctor do for your eyelid surgery is use what procedure cut one or ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been 5 months since. Pain factor is subjective I feel? But to me it wasn't painful at all due to the anesthetics. :) yes it's cut

      Delete
  3. Hi Rachel did dr wong cut ur inner eyes that call medial epicanthoplasty?

    you are really brave girl! i wanted to do double eyelid surgery but im not sure which doctor is good do you think Dr Wong saw yeen is good?

    i read alot complaint in fourm about him...=(
    saying he cut too high for their eyes and the scar wont heal
    but your eyes really very very nice that done by him =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nope i did not do epicantho :)

    Thanks. I personally feel that he was good based on the fact that from his injections to the removal of stitches by him were not painful at all. So far I can see the scar however its not very obvious. It doesnt bother me and I am very happy with the result as well. I liked it thick but you can let him know if you want to make it natural.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks Rachael for info =D

    Rachael can i know do you have any good clinic in korea you think is good?

    i think i wanna get my double eyelid done in korea but i not sure which clinic is good can you recommend me some clinic you think is good?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha sorry dear. I have no idea where in Korea is good cos I didnt research the clinics there :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rachel! do you mind letting me know if you did the stitching or incision method? and how many mm in height? Thanks alot!

    ReplyDelete