Ad

Monday 9 September 2013

I miss you.

Looking back in the past, we were like made for each other.
We spent possibly every single minute together except during work hours.
We eat,work,drink,club, sleep at 6am and the cycle continues, almost every single day.
We hog the toilet to smoke and pee and puke till a good song comes by we run straight to the dance floor.
Every single day was tequila shots and bourbon coke.
Fun times, fun times. . 

We made new friends while old ones left but we stayed side by side.
We learnt our lessons.
We fell in love together and fell out of love together.
We often cried together and often got drunk together.
We find new love together. 
We went overseas for something different.
Saw some dolphins in the ocean, we cared for some amazing water sports and of cos,
we just cant let go of the clubs even overseas.
And I swear those moments were never to be forgotten. 

When I thought that we were forever, we drifted.
Its seems like now you are such a stranger with the irony behind it,
 we were once closer than anyone could be. 
Never at any one time I felt that one friend could be so close to me, 
bonded by heart and love,
someone so close I could call you my sister.
I do miss you, very very very much indeed.
Sometimes to the fact that I would think back and tear.
You chose to let this go, so I'm not holding back either.
But I dont know if you know that no matter what happens in the future,
I'll always be here for you.

Wishing you all the best in your future endeavors. 
Wishing you can finally find your true love, someone who loves you more than u do,
who can protect you.
 I wish you happiness, 
always.


With much love


No comments:

Post a Comment