Ad

Friday 6 September 2013

My very 1st proper post: DDD' Non stop kissing action-

HIIIII !! My first very awesome post in blogger will be about DDD.
DDD : Drink, drank, drunk !
Recently an extra D was added by girlfriend: Drink, drank, drunk, die !
Hahaha Ok. One Wednesday night at Butter Factory. The usual spot with the usual girl ~






 The deed was done that day ! I mixed and 'tah-ed' Bourbon, champagne, Vodka and Tequila and I was gone to the maximum of the maximum. It was kindof Amanda's birthday celebration anyways. No idea how I could KO. Lol. Thus all the alcohol ended up in some non stop kissing action that night which none I could remember. :)

And another night at . . . . . . Bartitude!! Has been like forever since I went to Boat Quay. Like I didnt even know Boat Quay still exist la seriously. - . - This was the day I lost my voice. I had beer with salt for the first time too. Hmmmmmm....

More non stop kissing action hehe.

Next post will be about my day to the beach! Amanda and I will be going to Sentosa Wavehouse on Wednesday for a fun fun time !! Eggcited-nessssssszzzzzzzz.
Jiu zhe yang -
BYEBYE HAVE A GD FRYDAY !

No comments:

Post a Comment