Ad

Monday 9 September 2013

Work; Travelling

Hi !!!
Recently have been finding jobs and I have been nitpicking every single one. The location, the job scope, the working hours, the salary etc. 
There is probably a no perfect job customized for any individual and basically I not done bumming my ass off at home to the almost free any time any day.
I want to travel the world any time without having to take leave, count annual leave and medical leaves!! 
Places Im planning to go once I have khaki and money :
1. Japan
2. Korea
3. Maldives
4. Taiwan
5. China 
Im dying to leave Singapore right naow. The urge is just mad I tell you. 
On a totally related note, everyone in Sg is going Bangkok. Its like a second Singapore la. - . - Serial !!!!

Because it kinda sucks to post photos in blogger, I made it all into 1 hehe. Ogie bye.

Ni hao ~


No comments:

Post a Comment